Sunday, May 22, 2011

East Coastin

I've always considered myself a west coast girl (throw up dat W) and get confused when I think about all the states scrunched up in the east. Well, the past two weekends I have had the opportunity to visit multiple east coast states that I've never been too... Maryland, Delaware (who the heck lives there anyway??) and Pennsylvania.

Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted to intern in the east in a big city....check and check. But settle in the west. After my short time here, my wise thoughts as a young girl still hold true.
Although it's so beautifully green here, the history is amazing, and the cities are thriving with opportunities. I still see myself eventually by the beach, with the smell of palm trees and a laid back, chill atmostphere.



Maryland. 

Our latest trip to Philly was great and interesting. We had no idea we would be staying in the middle of Valley Forge in old, creepy dorms that Georgy and his troops must have stayed in yearssss ago. I got freaked out and little tess had to protect me.

 This was our tender home for a day and night. Everyone was thrilled.
We decided to match for the day. nbd.

Got a little pissed when the tour was running a tad too long for our short attention spans.

Just chillin in the land of our forefathers.



The next day we hit up downtown Philly where we saw the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall (where they signed the Constitution..duh) and ate a real Philly Cheese Steak.


Edgar Allan Poe's house with a raven, obvs.
Tired and whiny...such a rare thing for me.


Looks nasty...tastes delicious

I can't wait for some more east coast lovin. We are planning for possibly Boston and NYC.

1 comment:

  1. NYC! NYC! NYC!!!!!!!!!! Con tu amiga preferida...SJ!!!

    ReplyDelete