Wednesday, May 5, 2010

OMG SPAIN!!!

I only have time for a few pics but this was at our fav shop in Toledo.
Can this guy be anymore perfectly Spain? :)

Ok I really am alive here in Spain. I finally found some good internet...in a pub. The school internet is being weird with my Mac so I'm just chillin in a bar.

Espana is absolutely amazing. I knew I was going to love it, but honestly, I never want to leave. It hasn't even been a full week, but it feels like I've been here longer. Everyday seems like two days for some reason. The morning activities...lunch at 2:30. Then afternoon activities....dinner at 9:30...and then occasionally going out after that too.

Alcala is the little city we live in and the best way to describe it is...straight out of a movie.

School started yesterday. One class is grammar (which I am really sick of) and the other is Spanish history which is interesting. But school is nothing compared to everything else we have done. There is a group of 4-6 of us that are constantly doing something fun, like taking the tren to Madrid or hitting up the bars at night. K I'll update more later. peace fools.



No comments:

Post a Comment